A Mylan está empenhada em criar melhor saúde para um mundo melhor. Com uma equipa de cerca de 30.000 colaboradores, cada um destes vai trabalhar motivado por saber que faz a diferença nas vidas da mãe, do pai, da irmã ou do irmão de alguém. Estamos presentes em 45 países, dos seis continentes, e os nossos produtos são comercializados em cerca de 165 países e territórios. Se o seu desejo é trabalhar ao lado de líderes, numa cultura pouco convencional e em rápida mudança, onde os funcionários são desafiados a pensar de forma diferente, a Mylan talvez seja o sítio ideal para si.
À medida que a Mylan cresce, as oportunidades globais de carreira também. Para consultar as vagas atualmente disponíveis, visite:
Procure a sua próxima função aqui.
Recrutamento - Mylan Portugal
Compliance Manager Portugal & Spain (Location Portugal or Spain) - 19000250
- Mylan EMEA S.A.S.
For Us, It's A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Compliance Program Implementation and Management:Efficiently implement the Compliance program in Spain and Portugal, working with the country Compliance Committees, and leveraging the resources provided by the Office of Global Compliance (OGC) Centers of Excellence (COEs).
- Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance program and its related activities and support operational departments in developing and communicating new and enhanced policies and procedures.
- Design and perform monitoring (including ride-alongs, site visits and other salesforce monitoring activities), develop reporting tools and periodic assessments of company operations and business environments to identify potential compliance risk areas. Identify, recommend and implement enhancements to existing practices and other corrective actions as may be appropriate
- Internal Investigations and Audits:Investigate compliance related matters and recommend remedial actions, as appropriate, in close collaboration with the Regional Chief Compliance Officer, Investigations COE, and function leaders (e.g. Country Manager, Legal, Human Relations, Quality Assurance), and other employees.
- Transparency:In coordination with local TOV Liaisons and relevant functions and stakeholders, ensure compliance with state and aggregate spend transparency laws and regulations which includes preparation, attestation and submission of applicable disclosure reports and certifications of compliance, in particular, in accordance with the Medicines for Europe and EFPIA Codes of Conduct, when applicable.
- Compliance Leadershiplead and manage a close relationship with business leaders, while implementing the Compliance program.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Experience with Spanish, Portuguese, and/or European pharmaceutical legal issues as a compliance officer or in-house corporate counsel, or ability to learn such quickly in a fast-paced environment, including but not limited to healthcare fraud and abuse laws, False Claims Act, appropriate drug marketing and promotion; anti-corruption laws including US FCPA and UK Bribery Act; fair competition laws; data privacy issues, ability to analyze and develop reports; and other compliance issues affecting a multi-national pharmaceutical business.
- Experience of supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Graduate Degree in a related field (law or business management) is a plus. However, a combination of experience and education will be taken into consideration.
- 7/8 year(s) of pharmaceutical compliance experience is required, although related governance, legal, finance or audit function experience will be considered.
- Current or recent certification by a compliance credentialing organization is a plus.
- Language SkillsMylan’s business language is English. A native or bilingual Spanish or Portuguese speaker, the successful candidate must have strong fluency in English with the ability to read, write and understand fully, laws, regulations, company policies, financial and other business records.
- Candidate must have strong public speaking skills in English and possess the ability to communicate and work closely with personnel at all levels of the organization, from senior executives to plant workers. Additional language and fluency is a plus.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Mar 6, 2019, 4:47:44 PM